Educators > Browse jobs
After-Care Supervisor Needed in South West London, Richmond Area!
We are seeking an After-Care Supervisor to lead the after-care provision in Richmond area.
Position: After-Care Supervisor
Hours: Monday to Friday 3:45pm - 6:00pm (demand dependant)
Start date: As soon as possible
About the School:
The school aim to equip our pupils with knowledge, life skills and a strong, resilient and adaptable mindset. We believe that excellent education is reflected in outstanding academic pupil outcomes as well as the strong and purposeful personal development of each
pupil. Curiosity, creativity, confidence and collaboration are at the core values.
We are seeking to appoint an After-Care Supervisor to lead the adter-care provision Monday - Friday. For the right candidate, we can be flexible with contract type and hours of work. Also recruiting for a Pupil Welfare Officer and can combine the roles.
· Register all pupils attending after-care and sign them out when they leave.
· Maintain a stimulating and safe environment for all pupils from Reception to Year 6.
· Supervise, support their play and oversee completion of homework (when required).
· Develop an understanding of all the pupils who attend after-care.
· Build and maintain successful, supportive, professional and respectful relationship with the pupils in your care.
· As appropriate, know and respond to individual pupil medical and dietary needs.
· Prepare a snack/small meal between 4:30pm - 5.00pm for pupils in after-care.
· Ensure that pupil bags are stored safely and that they take the correct belongings home.
· Clear the after-care areas used in and outside the school.
· Clear and clean the areas of the kitchen used for preparing food.
· Read, understand and adhere to school policies and procedures, including those relating to Safeguarding, Missing Children and children not collected.
· Provide first aid to very minor injuries.
The duties outlined in this job description are in addition to those covered by the latest ‘Contract of Employment (non teachers)’ under ‘Duties and Hours of Work’. It may be modified by the Headteacher, with your agreement, to reflect or anticipate changes in the job.
How to Apply:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Posses a Safegaurding Certificate or demonstrate the willingness to pass and complete a safeguarding training course.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 5 years.
Please submit your CV through to Kristen at [email protected]
or call 020 3821 1308
anzuk Education is a leading education recruitment agency dedicated to matching exceptional teachers with great schools. With a strong presence in the education sector, we are committed to supporting both educators and educational institutions in achieving their goals. Our team is dedicated to providing personalized, high-quality recruitment solutions to ensure the best possible outcomes for schools and teachers alike.