We are looking for an Art Technician to join a supportive and well established Art department for the rest of this academic year.
anzuk Education is excited to be working in partnership with a fantastic school in Kidbrooke , Lewisham to find an art technician to join them for September 2023.
About the School:
About the Role:
- Ofsted rated 'Good' mixed school
- Located in Kidbrooke with good transport links
- High achieving school
- State of the art facilities for staff and students
- Clear behaviour management policy
- Start date September 1 2021
- Full-time Art Technician position
- Handover provided
- Working with excellent team and students
- Strong and supportive leadership teamHow to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Daniel Brown on [email protected]
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.