Educators > Browse jobs
Art & Sociology Teacher
ANZUK Education is currently working on behalf of a School in North West London that require a Health & Social Care Teacher from October half term.
A passionate Art teacher with sociology experience required to start for this term. This position is also open to anyone with experience or a high interest in this subject!
• Supportive department and resources available
• Very competitive salary paid over the holiday period as well as term time.
Anzuk* is currently working in partnership with a secondary school in North West London (accessible via Piccadilly from West London). Ideally, you will be qualified in Art with experience teaching years 9-13. The School has a number of Australian and New Zealand teachers who have recently started, with a very supporting environment providing transitional PD in order to learn the UK curriculum as well as a real emphasis on community and staff collaboration. The ideal candidate will start after the October half term.
What the school is looking for in a teacher:
- About the role:
- KS3/4 Art and sociology timetable (equivalent to yr 9-13)
- Ideally someone with great classroom management, clear learning objectives, progression and a desire to improve student outcomes is what they are looking for. The curriculum is something you can learn on the job but it's the type of teacher that they are after.
- Full-time post until July 2020, with potential to extend in the new academic year and become permanent.
• A well-qualified teacher with experience in Art and sociology, with graduates encouraged to apply.
• To help create an environment that values feedback from all in order to improve student learning and motivation.
• To be interested in children as individuals, in how they learn and in a collaborative approach to learning Eligibility
How to Apply
- Be subject to an enhanced DBS police check
- Must have relevant teaching qualifications for working in UK schools
- Hold valid right to work in the UK
Please send your up-to-date CV and best contact details through to
email@example.com BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
anzuk Education is one of the largest and most successful global teaching agencies specialising in securing trained teachers exciting teaching roles in the UK. We not only have a large team of passionate and experienced Consultants in England, but we also boast a dedicated resourcing team in Australia who will guide you through the entire process of relocating overseas.
- Competitive relocation packages
- Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
- Refer a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk