Educators > Browse jobs
Bristol Teaching Assistants
anzuk are seeking flexible, enthusiastic and reliable teaching assistants to work within primary and secondary schools around Bristol & the South West
Are you looking for a long-term role supporting teachers and children in primary or secondary school settings?
Do you have experience working with children in coaching, tutoring, dance, theatre or other learning environments?
Are you interested in taking your next step in an education career or trying something new?
We appreciate that this is a difficult time for all support staff across the UK and indeed globally but when schools do re-open, they will undoubtedly have many recruitment challenges as a result of the recent closures.
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004 and in Wales and Bristol since 2019. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for teaching assistants for a large number of schools within a 45 minute drive of Bristol, Bath and Taunton so we are ready for when schools re-open properly. You will need to be available to attend these schools from 8:30am until 4pm each day that you are able to work with us.
The Teaching Assistant's role involves:
- Assisting the classroom teacher with general admin throughout the day
- Working one on on with a student or assisting in group work
- Helping set up activities
- Doing lunch duty and helping students during break time
- The majority of these roles are long term requiring 5 days a week availability
To apply and commence working with us you must
meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.Salary:
- An Enhanced working with children DBS on the update service or the ability to apply for one through us.
- An up to date CV showing employment covering the last 10 years
- Be able to provide a police check from countries you have lived in within the last 5 years outside of the UK.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role.
£60-80 a day starting as a TA or cover supervisor with possibility of expansion for the right experience level.
We also give referral bonuses for people who refer someone on who works for us for ten days.Why join anzuk?
How to apply:
- Personalised support from a team of consultants
- Regular access to professional development sessions
- Social events with like-minded professionals
- Opportunities to progress into permanent employment
- Flexibility in your working week
- Competitive rates of pay
- Become part of a truly global network of educators with opportunities in Australia and New Zealand
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
If you would like to apply please contact Finlay on 0117 457 3443 or email: email@example.comJoin us on social media to find out more:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/anzuk.uk/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/anzuk.education.uk/
Website - https://anzuk.education/uk/home