Educators > Browse jobs
A chemistry specialist is required for a secondary school on the outskirts of Taunton to start ASAP.
Chemistry Teacher Required for a Secondary School on the outskirts of Taunton
anzuk Education has the pleasure of working with a committed, encouraging and modern secondary school based in central Somerset. The position will be teaching up to KS4 science with a strength in chemistry as a preference. The school is rated as ‘Good’ and is noted for its strong leadership and evident sense of direction. There is a clear culture of aspiration and ambition at the school which helps to maintain and improve high standards and achieve consistent positive results. This is a larger than average secondary school for the area and has open and bright feel. It boasts modern facilities, a leisure centre on site, and a large library. They have recently renovated a few of their departments including a brand new science building with updated equipment.
The successful candidate will:
- be an outstanding teacher of Chemistry to teach at KS3 & KS4
- have a type of teaching qualification
- be committed to improving outcomes for all students
- be passionate about learning and teaching
- be innovative and creative
If you are motivated and want to make a difference to the lives of students, then we want to hear from you.Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants, many of which are teachers themselves.
- International teaching opportunities (Australia, New Zealand & Canada)
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us.
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Being part of a valued team, working with some of the most experienced consultants in the market
- Unique ambassador guarantee schemes available
Please do email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or for further information please contact 0117 457 3443.