Educators > Browse jobs
Computer Science Teacher
An Outstanding school in SE London is seeking a Computing and iMedia teacher to join their team. Apply today!
Know the difference between a nibble, bit and byte? Passionate about teaching students how to optimise their use of the internet and software such as Adobe and Python? Mad about coding? Apply now to become this Outstanding school's next Computer Science!
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Teach Computer Science lessons to KS3, KS4 and KS5
- Knowledge of coding
- Fixed-term role until the end of this academic year, with the potential to extend
- Starting September 23
- Lesson content includes programming, coding
- Undertake planning, marking and assessment of student work, reporting back to colleagues and parents
- Conduct assessments for GCSE students, including coursework
- Be confident in teaching Computer Science to KS3 and KS4
- Explain key concepts in these courses clearly, ensuring students comprehend lesson content prior to engaging with software
- Hold a teaching qualification (with QTS) or equivalent
- NQTs/ECTs welcome to apply
You will need a teaching qualification (QTS/ PGCE) or equivalent and references to cover the last 2 years, A valid DBS on the update service (we can also process one for you), and a CV outlining recent teaching and work experience for the past 10 years.How to apply:
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Or if you're looking for other teaching jobs in Bristol, please email your CV to [email protected]anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.