Educators > Browse jobs
Computer Science Teacher - South West London
anzuk are recruiting for a Science teacher to work alongside a dedicated team at an 'outstanding' School in South West London
anzuk are recruiting for the role of 'Computer Science Teacher - South West London' to work alongside a dedicated team at an 'outstanding' School in South West London.
We are currently recruiting for a qualified Science Teacher, to start as soon as possible. The school has a strong and ambitious leadership team, who are very supportive and hold high expectations of their students. The school is easily accessible and has great transport links.
You will be responsible for teaching Computer Secondary Science and delivering engaging lessons, constructing lesson plans in accordance to the curriculum, and encouraging a high-level of learning in students. You will be teaching at KS3 & KS4.
Ideal Educator :
- Expertise in curriculum planning, delivery, and assessment
- Aim for high results from students
- Able to work in a team environment
- Be dynamic, passionate and enthusiastic in lesson planning
- Able to support young learners in their education journey
- Show exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Behaviour management skills
How to apply:
- Relevant Teaching qualification
- fully qualified teacher
- Up-to-date and detailed CV covering 10 years work history
- Enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for one through anzuk
- References to cover 2 years
To apply for the role of 'Science Teacher - South West London' please submit your CV by clicking the Apply or reply directly to: email@example.com
anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.