Educators > Browse jobs
Do you have classroom management experience? Are you seeking a rewarding new career working with pupils to create exceptional education experiences?
anzuk Education is currently recruiting for secondary cover supervisors and unqualified teachers, for a large number of our secondary schools throughout North East London. Our areas of greatest need are within the boroughs of Barnet, Camden, Westminster, Haringey, Islington, Hackney, Tower Hamlet, and Newham.
Cover Supervisor's Responsibilities:
- Delivering assigned lesson plans in a structured manner, to promote complete pupil engagement in the learning activities.
- Utilising effective behavioural management techniques to assist in promoting an optimal learning environment within the classroom.
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is required.
Cover Supervisors will need to be available to attend these schools from 8:30am until 4pm each day
that you are able to work with us. Requirements:
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- An up-to-date CV covering the last 10-year work/education/volunteer history
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one through us.
- Be based within London, or within commutable areas, and able to provide a police check from countries you have lived in within the last 10 years outside of the UK.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role.
Cover supervisors/unqualified teachers often receive daily rates ranging from £85 - £102 per day
, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply, please contact Monica
on [email protected]