Educators > Browse jobs
Take a step closer to becoming a fully qualified teacher, building vital experience in the classroom before embarking on your teacher training!
Eager to teach lessons and exhibit a natural talent to educate and reshape young minds?
Don't hold a teaching qualification but wish to make the same impact in classrooms?
Keen to build on your experience before applying for a PGCE/ Initial Teacher Training?
Apply today to be a Cover Supervisor! The ideal Cover Supervisors are:
Key teaching qualities of a Cover Supervisor:
- Educators seeking to develop their experience in teaching and learning
- Educators who are efficient in delivering pre-planned work and engaging students to complete work with confidence
- Those who are looking for more flexibility in the role, to develop a range of different experiences
- People who are interested in teaching, but want to establish more time as a classroom leader before progressing
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working with young people, such as in a TA, Mentor or Tutor role
- Strong behaviour management, facilitating the best learning environments in the classroom
- Resilience, as some relationships take time to build
- Adaptive to the needs of students, including those with SEN
- Relatable- students learn more from those they connect with
How to apply:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years of experience and many of whom are teachers ourselves
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Industry-leading technology to enhance your experiences
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and cover supervisor roles
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Unique 'ambassador' guaranteed work schemes available
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Please note, this role is not suitable for those seeking Sponsorship.
Or if you're looking for other Cover Supervisor roles in Bristol, please email your CV to [email protected]
or for further information please contact 0117 457 3443.anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.