Educators > Browse jobs
Cover Supervisor - Schools Across South West London
Do you have classroom management experience? Are you seeking a rewarding new career working with pupils to create exceptional education experiences?
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for secondary cover supervisors and unqualified teachers, for a large number of our secondary schools throughout South West London.
You will need to be available to attend these schools from 8:30am until 4pm each day that you are able to work with us.
The key responsibilities of a cover supervisor/unqualified teacher typically involve:
- Delivering assigned lesson plans in a structured manner, to promote complete pupil engagement in the learning activities.
- Utilising effective behavioural management techniques to assist in promoting an optimal learning environment within the classroom.
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is required.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. Salary:
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one through us.
- An up-to-date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years
- Be based within London, or within commutable areas, and able to provide a police check from countries you have lived in for more than 12 months within the last 10 years outside of the UK
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role.
Cover supervisors/unqualified teachers often receive daily rates ranging from £85-100 per day (PAYE)
, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kristen
on [email protected]
. For a full list of other roles which anzuk are working on, please click on this link. About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
anzuk Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.