Educators > Browse jobs
Cover Supervisors - Newport
ANZUK are looking for experienced Cover Supervisors to work in schools throughout, Newport and Cardiff.
anzuk Education currently have a large demand for enthusiastic and reliable cover supervisors to work in several of our schools, and SEND provisions, around the Newport and Cardiff area. You will receive regular support from experienced consultants who have established outstanding relationships with our clients. Previous experience supporting children with SEND requirements (e.g. autism) would be advantageous, although not essential.
We have flexible positions available for actors who are willing to work on a part time/day to day basis in Secondary and Primary schools as well as people seeking short term employment blocks and flexible work settings.
The key responsibilities of a cover supervisor typically involve:
- Delivering assigned lesson plans in a structured manner, to promote
complete pupil engagement in the learning activities.
- Utilising effective behavioural management techniques to assist in promoting
an optimal learning environment within the classroom.
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is
A background in Business, Maths, PE, Science and English language and literature are highly sought after for these roles.
The required hours are between 8:00 am til 4:00 pm Monday to Friday with long term roles as well as flexible work available.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or
demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two
years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based around Newport or Cardiff, and able to provide a valid police
check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 5
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring,
teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Kyle on email@example.com.
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004 and in Wales and Bristol since 2019. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.