Educators > Browse jobs
Criminology Graduates - Teacher training opportunity - North London
Criminology graduates interested in paid routes into teacher training
Are you a criminology graduate?
Considering a future in education?
Want to make a real difference to the lives of young people?
Then ANZUK have the role for you! We are launching a teacher training program called Tomorrow's Teachers, aimed at tackling the teacher shortage in London. We are working with PRUs and SEMH specialist schools to find Criminology graduates interested in teaching.
Training will be provided by both ANZUK and the schools involved.
All roles are temp to perm.
- Working with a tight-knit team to ensure the safety and care of students
- Planning, preparing and delivering 1-2-1 and small group lessons
- Assisting teachers with implementation of behavior management and academic support
- Implementing an effective and personalised behavior management system
- Supporting students in preparing for and taking part in social interactions, including school trips and special events
- Helping students to build day-to-day relationships with peers and other team members
- Promoting a calm atmosphere around students
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
- Experience with young people with SEN
- A degree in Criminolgy or a similar subject (2:2 minimum)
- A*-C/9-5 at GCSE in English, Maths & Science
- Confidence to tackle difficult situations and approach them with a calm and mature way
- A genuine passion and belief in the potential of every student.
• Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process
• Supportive international team on hand to answer any questions 24 hours a day
• Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
• Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
• Opportunities throughout the UK and internationally
• A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultant
If you're interested in hearing more about the opportunities please call Matt on 020 3384 6110. To apply immediately and put forward to our partner schools, please send a CV with contact details to email@example.com.