Educators > Browse jobs
DT Teacher Needed for Immediate Start in South East London!
DT Teacher with background in resistant materials needed for immediate start in South East London Secondary school
Our secondary school are looking for a qualified DT specialist in South East London
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- A secure knowledge and understanding of the DT curriculum up to KS5
- Experience in some/all areas of DT - Resistant Materials, Graphics, Food Technology, Engineering, Product Design, Textiles, Sculpture and Photography
- Recent experience of online teaching would be beneficial
- Ability to consistently deliver a high level of teaching
- Ability to effectively communicate with young people, parents, carers and colleagues
- Creativity and innovation to improve lessons where required
- An up-to-date working knowledge and understanding of a range of teaching, learning and behaviour management strategies
- The ability to manage the learning of whole classes, groups and individuals effectively
- To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the UK) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
Paid to scale depending on experienceHow to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Jamie Murphy
on [email protected] About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment..