Educators > Browse jobs
Design and Creative Arts Technician (Food Focus)
We are looking for a part time Design & Creative Arts Technician for a school based near Staines Upon Thames to start in October 2023.
Design and Creative Arts Technician (experience in food technology preferred but not essential)
anzuk Surrey is seeking a Part-Time Design and Creative Arts Technician with the potential to work alongside the Food Technology Department to work in a school in Staines Upon Thames from October 2023. The school is part of a supportive multi-academy trust, who are keen to welcome you into a creative and community-based school which is value driven. The school has a real focus on collegiality and staff wellbeing.
The ideal Design and Creative Arts Technician will:
- Part-time role starts in October 2023
- Focused on but not limited to food technology
- Supports students by providing a safe and clean environment in accordance with the school health and safety regulations
- Prepare and assemble equipment and ingredients as instructed, in order to provide assistance in preparation for all activities due to take place within the school day
How to Apply:
- Be an inspirational and motivated individual who is committed to ‘Bringing out the Best’ in every student
- Be flexible and have the ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Working with young people would be an advantage
- Ability to effectively communicate with young people and colleagues
- Energy, enthusiasm, determination and an insistence on high standards
Please send your most up to date CV and best contact number through to Sarah
on [email protected]
or for further information please call 01483 672415
Who is anzuk:
With us, you’re not just a number. Every day we come to work to create exceptional experiences in education. We might not be in the classroom anymore but we want to impact the education community, inspiring children with quality education, supporting schools when they need it most and giving you flexible, fair & transparent employment.
anzuk Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone