Educators > Browse jobs
anzuk are working with a secondary school in North Dulwich who are looking for a Drama/Music Technician
Are you an enthusiastic and dynamic Music and Drama specialist, looking for a new challenge in education?
Are you wanting to be part of a supportive department?
anzuk Education are currently working on behalf of a fantastic school in Southwark to find a music and drama technician.
The role includes:
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- Provision of technical and administrative support for Drama and Music within the Creative and Performing Arts key curriculum areas.
- Promoting maintenance of a healthy and safe environment
- Responsible for monitoring systems used in management and control of resources
- Working closely with the Music and Drama faculty
- Supporting with purchasing, and control of stock; invoicing, and supporting teaching staff where necessary
How to apply:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Industry leading technology to enhance your experiences
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Or email your CV to [email protected]
or for further information please contact +44 20 8132 9788anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.