Educators > Browse jobs
Early Years Educator - South East London
BE PAID TO PLAY!
Who is ANZUK Education?
anzuk Education is working with a range of Nurseries (non-for-profit, community based, private) and is looking for enthusiastic educators to work with children aged from 0 - 5 to work in Preschool/Long day care settings. No lock in contracts and happy to offer you as much little work to suit your lifestyle! www.anzuk.education
Hours can range from:
This Role is suitable for
- Opening shifts
- Closing shifts
- Normal 9 - 5 shifts
- Minimum 4 hours or up to 10 hours!
- Educators with a Level 2, Level 3 or ECT qualifications
- Working towards an Early Years qualification
- Full-time educators who are wanting to reduced hours
- Educators wanting to try new centres
- Educators wanting to 'try before they buy' and start permanent work
- People wanting to return to the industry
- ECT's wanting work in the holidays
- TRY BEFORE YOU BUY! Great opportunity to work across a range of services and find who you click with.
- Shifts that fit around your studies and life style
- Manage your availability with our iOS/Android app
- Competitive hourly rate
- Greater opportunity for shifts working with multiple centres in your area
- Potential for Block work or Guaranteed Work Programs
- Gain valuable experience working with different age groups & in diverse settings.
- Supported by experienced consultants who have worked in education and care.
- Work with an International Education Company www.anzuk.education
Suitable applicants for this role must
have the following:
- Qualification: Level 2, Level 3 OR Bachelor in Early Childhood or Birth - 12.
- Working towards an Early Years Qualification
- Current paid DBS (or willingness to apply)
- References from an education/childcare setting
on +44 20 8132 9786 to chat or email [email protected]
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent staffing Globally. At anzuk Early Years, we understand the importance of the first 5 years in a child's life. We work closely with educators and early childhood services in facilitating positive learning outcomes. We are an equal opportunity employer.