Educators > Browse jobs
Early Years Educator in Croydon
A nursery in Croydon are seeking Qualified & Experienced Early Years Practitioners for Long Term work.
This is a lovely nursery based in Croydon recruiting for Long Term Qualified and Experienced Early Years Practitioners to join their amazing team.
So, if you are an enthusiastic and adaptable Early Years Educator, ready and willing to support Nurseries, we would love to work with you!
Successful applicants would have:
About the Nursery
- Level 2 or 3 Childcare Qualification with a focus on EYFS curriculum. (Or equivalent)
- Or Level 2 or 3 Health & Social Care.
About the role
- Good rating by Ofsted
- Excellent leadership and working environment
- Opportunities for professional development
- Supportive and inclusive environment
- Consistent hours
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- Long term Temporary Early Years Educator Urgently Required!
- Ideally full time, some flexible hours available
- Early Years educators ideally confident with planning and observations
- Enjoy working in busy environments
- Adhere to Safeguarding and Health & Safety
- Willing to undertake training & development
HOW TO APPLY
- anzuk Education are specialists in international education recruitment with over 10 years experience.
- Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process.
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences (virtually at present!).
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk Education
- Opportunities throughout the UK and internationally
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants
- Share this job with a friend of colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days through us.
For more information please contact Alyssa Tuddenham
and email your resume through to [email protected]