Educators > Browse jobs
Early Years Educators needed - South London!
anzuk is seeking dynamic Early Years Educators to support our amazing partner Nurseries in South East London!
anzuk are currently working with our partner Nurseries and Montessori's in South East London to provide day to day and long-term cover and currently have lots of opportunities for Qualified and Unqualified Early Years Educators.
The boroughs in which we have the greatest demand for Early Years Educators are as follows; Southwark, Lewisham, Greenwich, Bexley, Deptford, and Croydon. We have roles commencing with immediate starts, as well as roles available from the beginning of next academic term.
So, if you are an enthusiastic and adaptable Early Years Educator, ready and willing to support Nurseries, we would love to work with you!
Successful applicants must have:
Core hours for Nurseries are between 8am until 6pm each day, flexible and part time hours are also available. Requirements:
- Level 2 or 3 Childcare Qualification with a focus on EYFS curriculum.
- Or Level 2 or 3 Health & Social Care.
- If unqualified, a minimum of 6 months experience working within Early Years is required.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Right to work in the UK (Passport or UK work permit).
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment/education must be accounted for.
- Be based in South London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 10 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role.
- anzuk Education are specialists in international education recruitment with over 10 years experience.
- Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process.
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences.
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk Education
- Opportunities throughout the UK and internationally
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants
- Share this job with a friend of colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days through us.
Our base rate for Early Years Educators is £11-14 per hour, depending on previous experience and qualifications. How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Alyssa Tuddenham
on [email protected]
. About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.