Educators > Browse jobs
Early Years Practitioner
anzuk is seeking dynamic Early years Educators looking to use their wealth of experience within education support roles.
Are you an Early Years Educator looking for your next step?
Do you need a change? Feeling stuck in the day to day nursery environment? Wishing you had more flexibility in your work life balance? We want YOU!
anzuk are always on the look-out for people with education and childcare experience to join our supply team working with Nurseries.
For context, anzuk provide supply Nursery Practitioners and Teaching Assistants to schools across London, so we need a pool of flexible and adaptable educators willing to work with children of all ages. We use a bespoke availability app so you can update your work schedule in real-time at the click of a button - that way, you only work on the days you have free! Sometimes this might be five days a week, others only one or two - it's entirely up to you!!!
What could this look like?
1) As a Nursery Practitioner you will work with children in Nurseries or schools.
2) Support children with Special Educational Needs or additional learning needs in a 1:1 capacity
3) Develop understanding of supporting children with Special Educational Needs through placements and our free online and in-person training programs.
4) Hours are flexible between 8am - 6pm (these vary depending on the nursery) up to 5 days a week
5) Pay ranges from £12- £15 per HOUR depending on the role and prior experience.
6) Experience working with children is desired but not necessary - we just need enthusiastic, adaptable and passionate individuals, determined to impart a positive upon the lives of children!
NOTE: You will need an Enhanced working with children DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) or the ability to apply for one through us.
If this sounds like something that could suit you, give me a call for more details or email me with your CV - [email protected].
About anzuk Education:
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.