Educators > Browse jobs
Early Years Practitioner
Join this outstanding nursery in Dagenham as a Room Leader! Amazing staff perks - take a look!
anzuk Education are working with a Nursery in Dagenham to find a qualified Early Years Practitioner to join their supportive team as a Room Leader on a permanent basis.
The centre is easily reached by public transport as is only a short walk from a train station in Dagenham. The nursery is located inside a new purpose-built centre, with lots of space and light to allow children to have free-flow in their play, inside and out.
The team is looking for a room leader who wants to support their vision of providing quality education to all children in the community. There is a strong focus within this organisation on building empowered and highly trained teams, join a management team who will invest in you and your team!
What do you need?
- Deliver high quality education and care in line with EYFS across different age ranges from 3m to 5 years.
- Full time position, Monday to Friday
- Varying shifts between 7.30am – 6.00pm
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and a true passion for Early Years education.
- Experience working with young children aged 0-5 in an Early Years setting
- A Level 3 Early Years qualification
- Experience leading a team and building strong relationships with parents
- An Enhanced Child workforce DBS with an update service subscription, or be willing to apply for one
- Valid work rights for UK
Haven’t heard of anzuk?
- 8 days of paid training – each year!
- Maternity & Paternity pay
- Your birthday off
- Generous leave policy with the ability to buy more if required
- Generous company pension contributions
- Staff discount program for many high street stores
- HUGE childcare discount
- And many, many more!
We are a global recruitment agency, specialising in education. We work with Early years providers across London to assist them to find exceptional educator for day to day supply , short term and permanent positions.
Every day we come to work to create exceptional experiences in education. We know that when one exceptional educator is in a classroom, 30 children get a great educational experience that day.
We might not be in the classroom anymore, but we want to impact the education community; inspiring children with quality education, supporting education settings when they need it most and giving you flexible, fair & transparent employment.
Apply now, by clicking the Apply button! Or email your CV to [email protected]
. To have a confidential chat about this role or discuss our other opportunities call 020 3821 6822.