Educators > Browse jobs
Education Recruitment Consultant - Wales
anzuk Education is a global education recruitment agency operating across Australia, New Zealand, the UK, LA & San Francisco.
anzuk Education is a global education recruitment agency operating across Australia, New Zealand, the UK, LA and San Francisco. At anzuk, we offer opportunities to make a difference every day. Due to our success and impact, we are growing rapidly, and currently have 140 employees. Our services include casual staff replacement, teacher and executive level recruitment, and professional development for early childhood, school and adult education settings. anzuk is a unique workplace with an infectious positive energy that must be experienced to be believed. To find out more about working at anzuk, please visit our careers page here https://www.anzuk.education/ateam.
Applications are now open for an Education Recruitment Consultant. We are looking for driven people looking to extend themselves and make a difference to the students of today. Experience in a call centre or high-volume sales environment would position you with some transferable skills to make an immediate impact in this role. This is a role designed to give you meaningful work exposure, whilst growing and shaping your career. We provide the ability to learn, innovate and inspire whilst developing your technical and practical skills.
Working closely with our Education Consultants, you will develop your customer service, business and recruitment skills.
Your journey with anzuk
Our close links with education will see you working with fellow educators and lifelong learners, delivering outcomes locally while supporting each other across the globe. By connecting with all areas of the organisation, this role provides an opportunity for career growth and success in education recruitment at anzuk. We are looking for humble, committed team players who have the drive and determination succeed.
What you can offer anzuk
- Alignment with our core values
- A business-oriented mindset
- Drive to grow and succeed
- Grit, resilience and empathy
- Curiosity and a desire to learn and innovate
- Your background and unique skill set
If you are a natural communicator, love to make a difference and influence outcomes, you need to get around this opportunity now! You can also look forward to:
- Breakfast provided daily
- Internal and external training programs
- Health and well-being initiatives
- Regular team social events
- Company funded book club
- Gym Membership
How to Apply
- Applicants must have completed a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree; graduates from all disciplines are eligible to apply
- Have full, ongoing working rights in the UK at the time of application
Applications must include the following:
- A cover letter detailing why you think you are suitable for the role
- A current CV outlining your background and experience to email@example.com