Educators > Browse jobs
English Teacher needed for immediate or September start. Supportive, happy and progressive school in Epsom, Surrey is looking for an English Teacher
Anzuk education is proud to introduce a great opportunity to work with one of our fantastic partner schools.
This school is based in Epsom, Surrey with excellent links to public transport which makes it accessible from South London. The School boasts the most incredible facilities with state of the art gym and 4G pitches that are available to all. They are also in the process of building a beautiful and peaceful wellbeing centre and outside space. The school is led by a passionate and supportive leadership team and the Headteacher leads by building a proactive, friendly and inspiring community. The school is part of a bigger and very supportive trust. Resources and planning are shared to enable teachers a better work life balance.
The English department is seeking a passionate and inspiring Teacher of English at KS3 & 4 (ages 11 - 16). The position is to start asap or in September 2023. A permanent role will be available and offered to the right applicant.
- Are you a qualified Teacher of English with the ability to deliver to English to KS3 & KS4 (age 11 - 16)
- Are you looking for a full time role, fixed until the end of the academic year with the likelihood to extend or alternatively are you looking for a September start
- Are you a passionate about English teaching and learning and do you have a positive outlook and excellent interpersonal skills
- Are you able to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating English curriculum
- Do you have high expectations for yourself and the students to ensure that all achieve their very best in English
- Are you an aspiring leader of learning and happy to grasp exciting CPD opportunities
- Do you contribute to the values, ethos and the development of schools
If you answered yes to the questions above, apply now to start an exciting new teaching chapter.Application requirements:
To teach, you will need a relevant English teaching qualification qualification, such as a PGCE or QTS. You will also need references to cover the last 2 years, A valid DBS on the update service (we can also process one for you) as well as a CV outlining recent teaching experience and work history to cover the last 10 years.
How to apply:
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Or if you're looking for other teaching jobs in Bristol, please email your CV to [email protected]
or for further information please contact 01483 926487.anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.