Educators > Browse jobs
English Teachers required for September start in a popular secondary school in Somerset. Various responsibility level options are available!
anzuk have an exciting opportunity to join a Secondary Academy in Somerset as an English Teacher from September 2023!
The school is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated English Teacher who is dedicated to inspiring the love of literature in their students. As an English Teacher, you will:
Application requirements of an English Teacher:
- Teach the subject to the very highest standard and ensure effective learning takes place
- Participate in the development of schemes of work, material and syllabuses of the subject, attending Department meetings when required
- Develop, deliver and promote subject-specific courses in the school curriculum
- Create positive and enriching learning environments, particularly through the use of displays and motivational trackers
- TLRs are available for those looking to take on more responsibilities or take a step up in their English Teaching career
To apply and commence working with us, you must meet the below criteria:
- Hold an Enhanced Child workforce DBS with an update service subscription, or be willing to apply for one through anuzk
- Have a full, updated CV outlining employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for
- Hold the appropriate degree, UK QTS or equivalent, and a valid right to work in the UK (unfortunately if you are requiring sponsorship this role would not be suitable)
- You will need to be prepared to complete a full application form for this role
£28,000 - £43,685
Interviews are to be held ASAPApply now, by clicking the Apply button!
Or email your CV to [email protected].
Feel free to enquire about other English Teaching jobs available opportunities or call in for a confidential chat on 0117 457 3443.anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.