Educators > Browse jobs
A high performing school in Chessington, Surrey is seeking an English Teacher to join from September 2023.
This diverse and inclusive school is looking for an English teacher to join their team from September 2023. This Ofsted-rated 'Good' school will support you as you develop your career in education, providing you with competitive benefits and in-depth CPD to boost teaching and learning across the school.
The Role of an English Teacher:
The Ideal English Teacher Will:
- Full-time role, fixed until the end of the academic year, with the potential to extend
- Plan and deliver outstanding English lessons across KS3 and KS4
- Monitor and report on the progress made by students in the class, through the regular use of formative assessment and in-class assessments
- Consistently assess pupil progress and report on this in meetings with colleagues and parents
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity!
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification such as a PGCE/QTS or equivalent
- Be a confident communicator, boosting the confidence of students to develop a love of reading, literacy and language
- Be aware of policies around safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults
- Be approachable and relatable, fostering strong relationships with every member of the class
- Promote strong routines in the working habits of children in your class, establishing a positive learning environment
If you have a Teaching degree, such as a PGCE/QTS and the drive to cultivate young people's lives, then apply now!
How to apply:
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Please note, we are unable to progress applications for those seeking sponsorship.
Or if you're looking for other English Teaching jobs in Surrey, please email your CV to [email protected]
or for further information please contact 07852 340681anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.