Educators > Browse jobs
Are you a dedicated English teacher looking for your next adventure? anzuk are working with a KS4 school in East Bristol, that need you!
Job Title: English Teacher
Location: East Bristol
Start date: January
About the school and role:
anzuk is thrilled to be in collaboration with a Key Stage 4 school based in East Bristol. This studio school has an unwavering passion for the digital and creative industries, offering an immersive experience for over 500 students.
This cutting-edge establishment is not just a school; it's a dynamic hub of innovation. Boasting its own radio studio, state-of-the-art computer suites, and access to industry-standard software and the latest digital media equipment, it propels students into the forefront of technological prowess. More than an educational provision, this school is a catalyst for cultivating employability skills and fostering quality work experiences. It's not just shaping students; it's sculpting the future pioneers of the digital and creative realms.
Please note: This role is full time from January 2024 until the end of the school year or until the school recruit permanently for the position.
English Teacher Job Role:
The Ideal English Teacher:
- Craft engaging lessons tailored to diverse needs for Key Stage 4 students
- Monitor individual student progress, providing personalised feedback for growth
- Create an inspiring atmosphere that encourages all students to excel
- Integrate literature into the curriculum to foster critical thinking and creativity
- Collaborate with colleagues to design innovative curriculum materials and share effective teaching strategies
- Actively participate in school events and extracurricular activities, contributing to the broader educational community
Benefits of this English Teacher role and anzuk:
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in Education, English Language, English Literature, or a closely related field
- Hold a pertinent Postgraduate qualification (PGCE/QTS)
- Sustain an updated and applicable DBS or be open to the application process
- Demonstrate a fervent dedication to teaching and inspiring students in English language and literature Exhibit outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply:
- Access dedicated training and development programs for Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- School affiliation with a multi-academy trust offers support, collaboration, and professional progression opportunities through a network of schools
- Benefit from health and wellness sessions and discounts, including access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Undergo a comprehensive Induction process
- Explore international opportunities in Australia, New Zealand, and the United States with anzuk
- Share job opportunities with friends or colleagues and receive £100 as a thank you after they complete 10 days of work
To apply for our English Teacher
, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply button now.
Or if you're looking for other teaching jobs in Bristol, please email your CV to [email protected]
or for further information please contact 01174573443.
anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone