English Teacher Need Long Term in NE London for January Start!
The school are looking for an English teacher who can start in January 2021. The contract will run for the entire academic year. It will include coll
A Stratford based secondary school is seeking an experienced or newly qualified English teacher for a January start.
About the Role:
The school are looking for an English teacher who can start in January 2021. The contract will run for the entire academic year. It will include collaborative planning, mentor meetings (dependent on experience of candidate), and regular duties. The team are supportive and foster a community atmosphere amongst staff.
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment. We also provide:
- Gain access to virtual Professional Development opportunities run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Be apart of a Global Network of Opportunities
- Access to learning platform for self-paced professional development
- Ability to enroll in specialized Autism and other SEN professional development modules
- Have a consultant team that will be here to help and guide you
- Keep track of work seamlessly with our easy to use app
- Receive a £100 bonus for referring your friends and colleagues once they have worked for 10 days
- Guaranteed daily work until the position starts
- Eligible for relocation package of up to £500 for teachers coming from abroad (Australia, New Zealand and Canada)
- Be apart of a fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges! How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please send through your CV to Jamie Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.