English Teacher for Sept 2021
anzuk and a partner school in Ealing are looking for an English teacher for the 2021-2022 school year. We can also support with work from now to Sept
Based in Ealing in the heart of West London, we are working with a top school to recruit an English teacher. The school is known to providing the necessary support and resources to grow as educators, so as an experienced or NQT you are encouraged to apply. The school is continually in the highest ranked schools in terms of results and will suit anyone who wants to fast track their teaching career. If you are a humanities teacher with a specialization in other subjects, you may also be considered based on your willingness to grow.
About the Role:
The school are looking for a English teacher who can start in September 2021 for the whole academic year. If you are in need of support with current roles, we can also help as this post will start in September. To be eligible for this role, you should:
How to apply:
- Be a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
- Have specialized knowledge of the secondary English national curriculum and standards
- Possess strong classroom management skills
- Be able to set curriculum teaching KS3, 4 and 5 students
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a confidential discussion about the specifics on each of the individual roles please give Angeline a call at 020038211311. About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment. Additionally, we offer for teachers coming from abroad (Australia, New Zealand and Canada) there is a relocation package available (up to £500). We aim to continually support educators as you will have a team of consultants that will assist you with professional development, teaching resources, and support groups with other educators. Requirements:
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.