Educators > Browse jobs
English Teacher required for part time or full time in SE London school
anzuk Education is seeking enthusiastic English teachers to join our team and work in a variety of South East London schools.
Are you a passionate and dedicated English teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to inspire and educate students in South East London? If so, we want to hear from you! anzuk Education is seeking enthusiastic English teachers to join our team and work in a variety of South East London schools.
As an English teacher with anzuk Education, you will have the opportunity to work with students across various age groups and abilities, helping them develop their language and literature skills. You will play a vital role in shaping the future of young minds while enjoying the benefits of competitive pay.
- Plan and deliver engaging and effective English lessons.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
- Assess and monitor student progress, providing feedback and support as needed.
- Collaborate with colleagues and contribute to the school community.
- Stay up-to-date with curriculum changes and educational best practices.
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge and experience in teaching English.
- Passion for inspiring and motivating students.
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills.
- Ability to adapt to different school settings and environments.
- Competitive salary paid to scale.
- Opportunities to work in a variety of South East London schools.
- Ongoing professional development and support.
- A chance to make a real impact on students' lives and futures.
- Join a supportive and collaborative education community.
If you are a creative and dedicated English teacher looking for a rewarding teaching career in South East London, we would love to hear from you. Apply today and be part of our team at anzuk Education, where your passion for teaching and English language and literature will be valued and rewarded.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications to [email protected]
or contact us at +44 (0)20 3821 1308
for more information.
anzuk Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks. Note:
anzuk Education is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.