Educators > Browse jobs
English Teacher required in SE London
An all girls school is looking for a new or experienced English teacher for a maternity leave cove position, with the prospect of extending.
About the school
Located in Sydenham, the School is a vibrant school community and one in which we place a strong emphasis on the quality of relationships across the school. We have high standards and high expectations in the belief that every student can perform highly. We are an inclusive, diverse comprehensive school rooted in the local community. The school is driven by a set of core values that include hard work (endeavour), creativity, open mindedness and kindness.
The roles and responsibilities of a classroom teacher include:
- Planning, preparing and delivering interactive and engaging lessons, across the subject ranges.
- Differentiating lesson activities and learning techniques to cater for the diverse range of learning needs in a typical mainstream classroom.
- Utilising effective behavioural and classroom management strategies, to promote an optimal learning environment in the classroom.
- For secondary; gaining an understanding of relevant examination boards curriculum requirements and planning informative learning activities to encourage examination success.
- Liaising closely with senior leadership and parents to provide constructive feedback to promote academic and social improvements.
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is required.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in Croydon, or surrounding areas
Fully qualified teachers payed to scale, dependent upon previous experience.
How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Heath on [email protected].
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
anzuk Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.