Educators > Browse jobs
English and Drama Teacher
A secondary school in South West London is looking for dedicated and experienced teacher of English and Drama to start after Easter
Calling all wordsmiths and thespians! We need a superhero who can conquer the worlds of English and Drama. Are you up for the challenge? This full-time position starts on the 17th of April and runs until the end of the academic year, with a high chance of becoming a permanent gig. We need someone who's not afraid of a little lesson planning and marking, and who can handle any curveballs that come their way with confidence, including the most epic of all battles - behaviour management! If you're a master of differentiation and ready to bring the house down with your skills, then we want you! So don't wait, grab your cape and apply today!
This is a full-time position with plenty of opportunities for career progression and professional development. You'll be joining a supportive and fun team, dedicated to providing the best possible education for students.
- Planning and delivering high-quality English and Drama lessons
- Marking and providing feedback to students on their progress
- Maintaining a positive and safe classroom environment
- Being confident in behaviour management to ensure effective classroom management
- Being confident in differentiation to meet the needs of all students
- A degree in English, Drama or related field
- Teaching qualification
- Previous experience teaching English and Drama to students at a secondary school level
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about teaching and helping students achieve their potential
- Familiarity with the national curriculum
If you are a dedicated and experienced English and Drama teacher with a passion for helping students achieve their potential, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and cover letter, and we will be in touch with successful applicants. How to apply:
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Or if you're looking for other teaching jobs in SW London, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or for further information please contactanzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.