Educators > Browse jobs
Experienced 1:1 Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant needed in Southwark and SE
This is a great opportunity for a primary school teaching assistant to work with a great SEN team in Southwark.
We are looking for experienced SEN Teaching Assistants to apply for this position, although, those with a caring nature and a desire to help in the education sector are encouraged to apply.
About the Schools
• Ofsted rated 'Good-Outstanding' schools
• Central location in Zone 1
• Very inclusive staff members
• Opportunities for professional development
• Excellent facilities & supportive staff within the special education unit
• Clear behaviour management policy
About the Role
• The position is for a 1:1 SEN teaching assistant to work with a child in the reception with Autism
• You will work alongside the SEN team and closely with one student to achieve their educational goals
• Support the class teacher in the delivery of their lessons when needed
• Have input in class planning, supervision and assessment of the child you are working with
• Working hours from 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
- This school is based in South East London, in the borough of Southwark.
How to Apply
Please send your most up to date CV and best contact number through to [email protected]
£100 referral bonus if you refer a teacher to us!
Do you have any Primary or Secondary teaching friends looking for supply work or longer-term contracts? You can refer them to anzuk and we will reward you with a £100 referral bonus! Just email us their CV and we will do the rest!
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
anzuk Education is one of the largest and most successful global teaching agencies specialising in securing trained teachers exciting teaching roles in the UK. We not only have a large team of passionate and experienced Consultants in England, but we also boast a dedicated resourcing team in Australia who will guide you through the entire process of relocating overseas.
- Competitive relocation packages
- Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
- Refer a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk