Experienced SEN Teacher Block
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, caring & energetic teacher to support the development of SEN students in NW London - Immediate start
*Are you a qualified teacher who is passionate about working in the Special Education Sector?
*Do you enjoy making a real difference in children's' lives?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic Primary Teacher to lead the SEN Unit in one of our fantastic schools in Harrow, NW London. The role is to start as soon as possible until the Easter School holidays (end of Spring term 2020).
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a passion for teaching students with special needs
- Have experience working in a SEN setting
- Be energetic, adaptable and proactive
- Use a variety of strategies to engage the learning of their students.
- Have experience supporting speech and language development
Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting the academic, social and emotional learning of 12 students withing the SEN unit (with support from LSAs).
- Running small group intervention sessions throughout the week.
- Creating an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
- Working closely with the SENCo & Support Staff and liaise with parents to provide a holistic approach to development.
- Building rapport with both staff and students.
How to Apply
Please send your most up to date CV and best contact number through to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to have UK working rights and clean police checks or willing to obtain one.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
anzuk Education is one of the largest and most successful global teaching agencies specialising in securing trained teachers exciting teaching roles in the UK. We not only have a large team of passionate and experienced Consultants in England, but we also boast a dedicated resourcing team in Australia who will guide you through the entire process of relocating overseas.
- Competitive relocation packages
- Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
- Refer a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk