Educators > Browse jobs
Extended schools and enrichment lead
anzuk is supporting one of our partner schools in Merton, South West London, in recruiting for an Extended Schools and Enrichment Lead.
Extended Schools and Enrichment Lead
anzuk is supporting one of our partner schools in Merton, South West London, in recruiting for an Extended Schools and Enrichment Lead. The school values enrichment and extended opportunities and the main purpose of the role is to manage the day-to-day running of the extended provision to ensure the safety and wellbeing of pupils in your care. This will involve leading a team of staff, preparing engaging activities and making sure all pupils and staff follow relevant policies and procedures.
The Role of Extended Schools and Enrichment Lead:
The ideal Extended Schools and Enrichment Lead will have:
- You will oversee the success of all extended opportunities provided by the school
- Manage the schools holiday club provision
- Afterschool and lunchtime provisions
- Schools trips and curriculum days
- Support in performance management of staff in your team
- The role will ideally be starting in July but the school would consider options for alternative start dates
- The position is a 52 weeks per year role working an average of 35 hours per week
- Hours will vary though the year and broken down to 6 hours per day in term time (11 - 5) and 10 hours in holiday time
- Experienced education professional that ideally holds QTS
- Demonstrate a track record in working with young people and leading a team are essential
- Experience in leading holiday clubs and school enrichment desirable
Salary: £120 - £140 per day anzuk about us:
- Generous Salary
- On-site parking
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work in a rewarding and nurturing environment
- Great CPD offering
anzuk Education is a education staffing solutions provider, with over 25 years of education experience across our team. We have offices both in the UK and overseas and strive to provide exceptional experiences in education, whether that's the educator, school or child.
We strive to find the right fit for both educator and schools by truly listening to the needs and requirements. Whether in the UK or Australia and New Zealand
If you are interested in this position then please send a copy of your CV across to [email protected] anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.