Educators > Browse jobs
FLEXIBLE Teaching Assistant work (3-5 days/week) - RICHMOND
Primary Teaching Assistant required for schools in the Richmond area
Apply today, interview tomorrow. Flexible work for you!
Areas of work:
Richmond, Merton, Sutton, Kingston, Wandsworth
Teaching Assistants work alongside the classroom teacher to assist individuals and small groups of students with reading, writing, maths, phonics, and other subject skills. Other expectations would include: break duty, preparing class resources, and behaviour management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Safeguarding knowledge and implementation
- Teaching techniques - asking questions, listening, assessing student needs, communicating in a clear manner
- Dependable, proactive, and patient
~NO QUALIFICATION NEEDED~
However, the following qualifications and experience will be taken into account for pay rates, long term placement opportunities, etc.
- First Aid Certificate
- Level 1-4 Teaching Assistant Certificates
- Relevant Special Education Certificates
About our agency
- Day-to-day supply (working days flexible)
- Block work (2 to 6 week block of work)
- Long term placements - permanent roles available
ANZUK is a leading education placement agency who source high quality teachers trained in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and Canada. We are committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. How to Apply
For more information please contact [email protected]