Educators > Browse jobs
FLEXIBLE Teaching Assistant work - MERTON (3-5 days/week)
Primary Teaching Assistant required for schools in the Merton area
Apply today, interview tomorrow. Flexible work for you!
Areas of work:
Merton, Sutton, Kingston, Richmond, Wandsworth
Teaching Assistants work alongside the classroom teacher to assist individuals and small groups of students with reading, writing, maths, phonics, and other subject skills. Other expectations would include: break duty, preparing class resources, and behaviour management.
- Day-to-day supply (working days flexible)
- Block work (2 to 6 week block of work)
- Long term placements - permanent roles available
Qualifications and Experience:
- Safeguarding knowledge and implementation
- Teaching techniques - asking questions, listening, assessing student needs, communicating in a clear manner
- Dependable, proactive, and patient
~NO QUALIFICATION NEEDED~
However, the following qualifications and experience will be taken into account for pay rates, long term placement opportunities, etc.
Salary: £80 - 85
- First Aid Certificate
- Level 1-4 Teaching Assistant Certificates
- Relevant Special Education Certificates
a day starting as a TA with the possibility of expansion for the right experience level. About our agency:
ANZUK is a leading education placement agency who source high quality teachers trained in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and Canada. We are committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. How to Apply:
For more information please contact Corrie- [email protected]