Educators > Browse jobs
FLEXIBLE Teaching Assistant work - RICHMOND (3-5 days/week)
Primary Teaching Assistant - Richmond area
Apply today, interview tomorrow. Flexible work for you!
Areas of work:
Richmond, Kingston, Wandsworth, Merton, Sutton
Teaching Assistants work alongside the classroom teacher to assist individuals and small groups of students with reading, writing, maths, phonics, and other subject skills. Other expectations would include: break duty, preparing class resources, and behaviour management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Dependable, proactive, and patient
- Safeguarding knowledge and implementation
- Teaching techniques - asking questions, listening, assessing student needs, communicating in a clear manner
~NO QUALIFICATION NEEDED~
However, the following qualifications and experience will be taken into account for pay rates, long term placement opportunities, etc.
- Level 1-4 Teaching Assistant Certificates
- Relevant Special Education Certificates
- First Aid Certificate
Salary: £80 - 85
- Long term placements - permanent roles available
- Block work (2 to 6 week block of work)
- Day-to-day supply (working days flexible)
a day starting as a TA with the possibility of expansion for the right experience level. About our agency:
ANZUK is a leading education placement agency who source high quality teachers trained in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and Canada. We are committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. How to Apply:
For more information please contact Corrie - [email protected]