Educators > Browse jobs
Flexible Agency Teaching Assistant and Cover supervisor work - ASAP starts
anzuk education is a global education agency currently searching for Teaching Assistants and Cover Supervisors for South Wales schools - ASAP
anzuk education is currently looking for flexible support staff to work in a number of our Primary/Seconday and SEN/PRU settings for the 2022/23 academic year
1) Are you looking for a school based supporting role aiding teachers and children in primary, secondary and special needs school settings?
2) Do you have experience working with children in coaching, tutoring, dance, theatre or other learning environments?
3) Are you interested in taking your next step in an education career or trying something new?
We have the perfect roles for people seeking the above.
You will need to be available from 8:30am until 3:30pm each day that you are able to work with us.
The teaching assistant's role involves:
The cover supervisor/unqualified teacher role involve:
- Assisting the classroom teacher with general admin throughout the day
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a student or assisting in group work
- Helping set up activities
- Doing lunch duty and helping students during break time
- The majority of these roles are long-term requiring 5 days a week availability
- Delivering assigned lesson plans in a structured manner, to promote complete pupil engagement in the learning activities
- Utilising effective behavioural management techniques to assist in promoting an optimal learning environment within the classroom
- Undertake additional duties, such as break and lunch duties, as and when is required
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one through us.
- An up-to-date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years
- Be based within Cardiff, Newport, Caerphilly, RCT, Blaenau Gwent or Torfaen, and able to provide a police check from countries you have lived in within the last 10 years outside of the UK.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role.
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. Salary:
£70/day as a minimum starting as a TA and £80 minimum for a cover supervisor with possibility of expansion for the right experience level. How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please contact Alixe on email@example.com. About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
anzuk Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.