Educators > Browse jobs
Flexible Secondary teachers
Flexibility meets opportunity! Join Anzuk Education as a secondary school supply teacher and enjoy competitive daily rates with no planning or marking
Are you a qualified teacher looking for flexible work and a great work-life balance? Join our team as a supply teacher! We're seeking passionate educators to work across multiple secondary schools in Surrey. This is the perfect opportunity to gain experience in a range of schools and make a difference to as many students' learning as possible!
As a supply teacher, you'll enjoy competitive daily pay rates starting at £150 per day, and the freedom to choose when and where you work, making it the perfect opportunity to achieve a great work-life balance.. With no planning or marking required, you can focus on what you do best: teaching. Apply now and take the next step in your teaching career with anzuk Education.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for teaching, a positive attitude, and excellent communication skills. You will be responsible for delivering engaging and inspiring pre-planned lessons to students, ensuring that they receive the best possible education in the absence of their regular teacher. You must have a strong understanding of the national curriculum and the ability to manage classroom behaviour effectively.
- Delivering pre-planned lessons across a range of subject areas
- Maintaining a positive learning environment
- Encouraging and motivating students to achieve their full potential
- Managing classroom behaviour effectively
- Adhering to school policies and procedures
- NQT's encouraged to apply
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent
- Some experience teaching in schools
- Strong subject knowledge and understanding of the national curriculum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to different teaching styles and classroom environments
- Enhanced DBS check (we can support you with this)
How to apply:
- Competitive daily rates of pay, starting at £150 per day
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- No planning or marking required
- Gain experience in a range of schools and settings
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
Respond to this advert with an up-to-date copy of your CV or if you would like to know more information please contact Jason
on [email protected]
or call 01483 903 275
About anzuk Education:
With us, you’re not just a number. Every day we come to work to create exceptional experiences in education. We might not be in the classroom anymore but we want to impact the education community; inspiring children with quality education, supporting schools when they need it most and giving you flexible, fair & transparent employment.
anzuk Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone