Educators > Browse jobs
Flexible Work! Unqualified Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants!
anzuk Education are seeking Teaching Assistants and LSAs for fantastic Primary, Secondary and SEN schools in West London!
Teaching Assistants needed in South West London
About the Roles:
anzuk Education are seeking Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants for roles in wonderful primary and secondary schools based in South West London. We are looking for talented and experienced individuals with teaching or childcare experience to assist the learning of students in a range of fantastic schools! We are looking for candidates in Wandsworth, Merton, Sutton, Kingston, Richmond
We have flexible roles, both part-time and full-time, perfect for those looking for work to fit around their schedule.
As a Teaching Assistant, your main role is to support the teacher with the classroom, and help children with their educational and social development. Some teaching assistants are asked to work 1:1 to support children with certain individual needs, whilst others work in small groups. Duties can include getting the classroom ready for lessons, listening to children read or reading to them, helping children who need extra support to complete tasks, and supervising group activities.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- An Enhanced DBS or the ability to apply for one through us.
- An up to date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role.
You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today - we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment and following our BE GREAT ethos!
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
anzuk Education are specialists in international education recruitment, with over 10 years of experience sourcing and placing the best educators in the best schools.
How to apply:
- Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk Education
- Share this job with a friend of colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days through us
- Opportunities throughout the UK and internationally
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants
If you would like more information, or to apply: please contact Corrie
on [email protected]