Educators > Browse jobs
Food Technology Teacher North West London - September 2020
A brilliant opportunity for a passionate Food Technology Teacher with QTS to join an Outstanding school in NW London September 2020
Are you excited to get back in the classroom?
Are you a qualified teacher looking for a new and exciting role for September?
We are currently looking for a committed Food Technology Teacher to join our inspiring and dynamic school community for September 2020. Our school is a large secondary school with over 2000 students and has received an 'Outstanding' OFSTED rating. We are based in leafy Ealing, North West London. Our aim is to inspire our students to strive for ongoing spiritual, academic and personal growth.
Your responsibilities include:
- Have experience teaching Food Technology within a school setting.
- Be passionate about your subject and creating hands on learning experiences for your students.
- Set high and clear expectations for all students.
- Have thorough knowledge and understanding of the DT curriculum.
- Be organised, proactive and flexible.
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Planning and delivering engaging and challenging lessons in line with the Design & Technology national curriculum.
- Helping students to develop lifelong skills in a safe manner.
- Assessing and reporting students' progress and attainment.
- Differentiate lesson activities and learning techniques to cater for the diverse range of learning needs within the classroom.
- Utilise effective behavioural and classroom management strategies in line with the school policy, to promote an optimal learning environment in the classroom.
- Attending regular meetings, functions and parent's evenings.
- Continually undergo professional development provided to improve teaching practice.
How to apply:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Have Qualified Teacher Status and be able to show relevant teaching experience.
- Share the values and ethos of the school community
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Belinda on email@example.com. About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.