Food Technology Teacher needed for January start at South East London school!
Full-time Food Technology Teacher for one of our OFSTED 'Good' schools in Croydon
We are recruiting for a Food Technology Teacher for one of our fantastic Ofsted rated schools in Croydon. The successful applicant must be able to teach up to Key Stage 4 and be available 5 days per week.
As a Food Technology Teacher, you will have a creative and engaging approach, ensuring all students reach their full potential. A rewarding role where you will be supported with an excellent management team who have the same goal which is to maintain high standards.
Educated to Qualified Teacher Status, you will have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and resilient and enjoy a challenge.
This is a popular and oversubscribed school with a committed team of professionals all who have the students' wellbeing and achievements at the forefront of their minds, while providing a broad and balanced curriculum.
Ultimately, this role will give you the opportunity to enrich the lives of young people and make a positive impact.
Eligibility and Requirements:
Benefits of working with anzuk educators:
- Be subject to an enhanced DBS police check on the update service or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Must have relevant teaching qualifications for working in UK schools
- Hold valid right to work in the UK
anzuk education is one of the largest and most successful global teaching agencies specialising in securing trained teachers exciting teaching roles in the UK. We not only have a large team of passionate and experienced Consultants in England, but we also boast a dedicated resourcing team in Australia who will guide you through the entire process of relocating overseas.We offer:
How to Apply :
- Competitive relocation packages
- Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
- Refer a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk
If you interested in this Food Technology Teacher role please send your up-to-date CV and best contact details through to email@example.com
Teaching and Support positions are subject to professional references & police checks.
Your career with anzuk Teachers
will be supported by your own personal consultant who will ensure that your needs are met.About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment. We also will stick with through the school year and be able to offer professional development (in person when allowed), bi-weekly webinars, podcasts on education, lesson plans, and self-paced online learning opportunities.
For teachers coming from abroad (Australia, New Zealand and Canada) there is a relocation package available (up to £500).
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.