Full-time Math Teacher needed for a School in Lewisham rich with History
Grab the chance to teach Math in a stimulating & high performing school, which has a long track record of success.
The school offers an exciting and vibrant work environment. It is a very enjoyable place to work and we are fortunate to benefit from a strong sense of community where students, staff and parents work together and support one another. About the School:
- Ofsted ‘Good’ with just over 1500 pupils located in the London Borough of Lewisham. Easily accessible via public transport
- Apart of a partnership of Primary & Secondary schools across London's South East, the schools share a common set of goals and values.
- The school’s rich curriculum is underpinned by the school’s vision and values
- Well-being and support programs for new teachers and good behaviour management - policies in place About the Role:
- Math Teacher across KS3/5 (Year 7-13) Starting in January until the end of the academic year in July 2020
- Work within the schools established English Team & a very supportive staff environment
- Planning, preparing and delivering interactive and engaging lessons, across the subject ranges.
- Differentiating lesson activities and learning techniques to cater for the diverse range of learning needs in a typical mainstream classroom.Requirements:
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced Child DBS with an update service subscription, or demonstrate the willingness to apply for one through anzuk.
- Possess an updated CV, outlining paid employment covering the last two years - any gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- Be based in London, or surrounding areas, and able to provide a valid police check from countries you have lived in (outside of the United Kingdom) within the last 5 years.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring, teaching or mentoring role - or a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges!
- You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work.Salary:
Secondary teachers often earn between £130 - £200 per day, dependent upon previous experience. Higher rates of pay can be considered for high-performing candidates with excellent references. How to apply:
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Tyler Healy on firstname.lastname@example.org. About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.