Educators > Browse jobs
Full-time SEN Teaching Assistant - Greenford
Welcoming and highly proactive Greenford based primary school seeking an enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant.
This position is a full-time, long term post starting in January 2022 with the potential of becoming permanent through the school after two terms. The student is in YR3, has visual and hearing impairments and communicates mostly through sign language and Makaton. The right candidate will ideally have a strong working knowledge of these two languages, however, someone willing to learn and grow alongside the student would be supported and trained accordingly by the school.
Prior experience working with children in an educational setting is preferred but not essential.
About the School: This particular primary school has a strong relationship with anzuk. As one of our partner schools, we have worked with them for many years and have had the pleasure of seeing many of our staff join the ranks! They champion growth, independence and self reflection in their students and staff. We are always very impressed by the level of professional development offered and the level of care and support our staff receive whilst working there.
How to Apply :
- Be subject to an enhanced DBS police check
- Must have relevant teaching qualifications for working in UK schools
- Hold valid right to work in the UK
If you interested in this position, please send your CV through to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All anzuk Teaching and Support positions are subject to professional references & police checks. Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
anzuk education is one of the largest and most successful global teaching agencies specialising in securing trained teachers exciting teaching roles in the UK. We not only have a large team of passionate and experienced Consultants in England, but we also boast a dedicated resourcing team in Australia who will guide you through the entire process of relocating overseas. We offer:
- Bonus packages and guaranteed work schemes
- Refer a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk
- Your career with anzuk Teachers will be supported by your own personal consultant who will ensure that your needs are met.
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.