Educators > Browse jobs
Full-time specialist SEND teacher for the KS2 class
anzuk is seeking an SEND teacher for KS2 to work in the special centre in a friendly and happy primary school in Spelthorne, Surrey
Are you an outstanding teacher with a passion for special education.
anzuk are excited to be partnered with a large three form entry primary school in Spelthorne, Surrey. The school has excellent facilities as well as its own nursery class, special needs support centre, extensive grounds and forest school.
The specialist SEN centre is a part of the school but located separately as it supports children who are struggling to access the curriculum in the mainstream classroom. The centre offers relief for these children and builds confidence and ability away from the pressure of their peers. The centre has a maximum of 25 children in total across two classes - EYFS / KS1 and one for KS2.
If you're looking for a friendly, forward-focused school to be a part of and improve outcomes for children with SEN, then please read on!
- Full-time specialist SEND teacher for the KS2 class
- Open to ECTs as well as experienced teachers
- Dedicated and experienced TA in class
- Pay negotiable depending on experience
- A dedicated and motivated team of colleagues and governors, committed and passionate about driving the school forward and improving outcomes for all pupils
How to apply:
- SEND experience is preferred or a passion for working with SEND children
- Be an outstanding teacher who inspires and motivates pupils, parents and colleagues
- Have the drive and ability to secure excellent rates of progress and attainment for all children no matter their starting point
- Be committed to their own professional development
- Have strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Develop a strong partnership with parents and the community
- Contribute to the wider life of the school
- Be able to create a safe, happy, challenging, stimulating and effective learning environment.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Or email your CV to [email protected]
or for further information please contact 01483 903 275. anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.