Educators > Browse jobs
General Secondary Teacher Needed for Immediate Start!
anzuk are currently looking to recruit a committed Secondary Teacher to work in a school that provides a truly 'outstanding' education for its student
anzuk are currently looking to recruit a committed Secondary Teacher to work in a school that provides a truly 'outstanding' education for its students.
Based in the North East of London, the school will consider educators with different specialisms, they are just looking for the right personality to join their team who is adaptable and willing.
The ideal candidate will:
Your responsibilities include:
- Be either a teaching Graduate or have experience teaching Secondary aged students
- Teaching qualifications
- Have a passion for working in education
- Have good subject knowledge
- Be organised, proactive and flexible
- Work well in a tea,
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
- Deliver engaging and challenging lessons in line with the English national curriculum.
- To help students to develop a lively, enquiring mind.
- Assessing and reporting students' progress and attainment.
- Building rapport with both staff and students.
- Continually undergo professional development provided to improve teaching practice.
anzuk Education is one of the largest and most successful global teaching agencies specialising in securing trained teachers exciting teaching roles in the UK. We not only have a large team of passionate and experienced Consultants in England, but we also boast a dedicated resourcing team in Australia who will guide you through the entire process of relocating overseas.
How to Apply
- Excellent online services to upskill and train
- Refer a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days
- Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
- Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
- Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk
Please send your most up to date CV and best contact number through to Jamie Murphy