Educators > Browse jobs
anzuk Education are currently working in partnership with a successful secondary school in Lewisham looking for a geography teacher.
anzuk Education are currently working in partnership with a successful secondary school in South East London for a geography teacher.
About the role:
- Geography position, teaching years 7-11 GCSE geography throughout the academic year
- This position is a long term position starting after the October half term.
- You will be required to work harmoniously with the Head of Department who is also a geography specialist, and will offer you excellent support
- Both anzuk Education & the school will support in your professional development
About the School:
- Based in Lewisham
- All Girls school
- Ofsted 2022 inspection states that the school continues to be good
- Excellent student behavior and a pleasant environment for learning
- This school is located in Lewisham, close to a major transport hub including rail links and local buses
How to Apply
Please send your most up to date CV and best contact number through to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not interested in this role:
- If you refer a friend to us and they work for us for 10 days you will receive £100
- If you are a geography teacher we have many more vacancies so please do still apply and we will have a phone call about it.
- Please check out our website for more vacancies https://anzuk.education/uk/home
Benefits of working with anzuk Education
• Anzuk are Specialists in International Education Recruitment with over 10 years experience
• Our schools are our clients too, and we take particular care in making sure each teaching position is carefully filled with the appropriate applicant
• Supportive international team that are all teachers and understand your needs
• Bonus packages and guaranteed work opportunities
• Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
• Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals