Educators > Browse jobs
Geography Teacher needed for Immediate Start in South East London!
Anzuk are currently working with a top secondary school in South East London to find a Geography teacher for a September start!
Anzuk are working with a grammar school in Orpington. The school is a highly selective, high achieving establishment with excellent behaviour and is rated 'Outstanding' by OFSTED.
This school is located in Orpington, close to a major transport hub including rail links (Chelsfield station) and local buses.
About the Role:
- The position is for a Geography teacher to teach across years 7-A Level geography.
- You will work alongside the department and cover the course work according to the set curriculum teaching Geography with resources provided to assist you.
- Be responsible for class planning, lesson delivery and assessment.
- Participate in extra curriculum activities
- This position is a 1-term contract that will run for the Autumn term, 2022 but can be extended and become permanent for the remainder of the academic year for the right candidate.
anzuk are seeking passionate educators to have a positive impact on the lives of young people. For more information please email your CV to email@example.com
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we accomplish this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.