German Speaking Secondary Teaching Assistant - South London
anzuk Education are seeking a German speaking teaching assistant or cover supervisors to work within a secondary?school in Bromley, South East London
anzuk education has an exciting opportunity for a German Speaking Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisor to work in an outstanding independent school that provides a truly exceptional education. The school is based in Bromley, South East London. They are looking for a high-quality candidate to join their team in the Autumn term.
anzuk Education have been based in London since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
You will need to be available to attend these schools from 8:30am until 4pm each day that you are able to work with us.
- Teaching German to Secondary aged children
- Managing a classroom environment with support from management
- Exploring the pre-assigned work with students
- Answering general questions from students
- Following the work pack from the beginning of the day
- The role is full time, term time only
To apply and commence working with us you must meet the below criteria:
- An Enhanced working with children DBS or the ability to apply for one through
- An up-to-date CV showing paid employment covering the last two years
- Be based within London, or within commutable areas, and able to provide a
police check from countries you have lived in within the last 10 years outside of the UK.
- Be able to show experience working with children in a coaching, tutoring,
teaching or mentoring role. You must have all of the above to be able to be cleared for work. Salary:
£90 a day starting as a cover supervisor with possibility of expansion for the right experience level. How to apply:
If you would like to know more information or to apply please contact Maham
at [email protected]
anzuk Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.