Educators > Browse jobs
German Speaking Teacher or Teaching Assistant Needed!
Fantastic opportunity for a German Language Educator to join a South East London school!
Are you looking for a new opportunities in your area? Do you believe you can make a positive impact on young peoples lives?
A fantastic secondary school in South East London are recruiting a German Language Teacher OR Teaching Assistant to join its enthusiastic team ASAP.
About the role:
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Full time role from September - end of the academic year
- Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging and effective German language lessons to students across various age groups and proficiency levels.
- Create a supportive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages active participation and cultural appreciation.
- Assess and monitor student progress through assignments, tests, and projects, providing constructive feedback to support their growth.
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
- Speak German fluently
- Have a valid Enhanced DBS or willingness to apply for one through anzuk
- Confident teaching all key stages
- Excellent communication and behaviour management skills
- A valid right to work in the UK
How to apply:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
- CPD and various training opportunities
- Industry leading technology to enhance your experiences
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments
- International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Unique ambassador guaranteed work schemes available
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
For additional information, or to apply for this role, please contact Lyla
at [email protected]anzuk is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual will be assessed on merit alone.