Educators > Browse jobs
Graduate TAs Needed for Immediate Start in Croydon
University graduates interested in a future in teaching needed support fantastic primary & secondary schools across South East London and Croydon!
Are you a university graduate?
Considering a future in education?
Want to make a real difference to the lives of young people?
Then ANZUK has a range of roles for you! Our schools across is looking for teaching assistants who are looking to gain experience before starting a teaching degree.
Teaching assistants’ duties include:
- Working with small groups of pupils
- Providing intervention support
- 1:1 support for SEND and lower ability pupils
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
- Experience or keen interest for working with young people
- A degree in any subject (English preferable)
- Experience with students/in education is beneficial but not essential
- Confidence to tackle difficult situations and approach them with a calm and mature way
- A genuine passion and belief in the potential of every student.
- Hold a current enhanced DBS or be willing to obtain one
- Provide full 10 year work history
- Provide references covering past 2 years of employment
• Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process
• Supportive international team on hand to answer any questions 24 hours a day
• Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
• Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
• Opportunities throughout the UK and internationally
• A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultant
If you're interested in hearing more about the opportunities please email Jamie Murphy
your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org